Close Menu
GRASSROOTS PARROT
  • Home
  • News
    • Crime
    • Health
    • Education
    • Agric
    • Climate Report
    • Economy
    • Women Affairs
    • Special Reports
    • Africa
  • Investigations
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Environment
  • Sports
  • More
    • Entertainment
    • Opinions
    • Videos
    • Podcasts
    • Trending
  • About
    • Contact Us
    • Privacy Policy
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) WhatsApp Telegram
GRASSROOTS PARROT
Subscribe
  • Home
  • News
    • Crime
    • Health
    • Education
    • Agric
    • Climate Report
    • Economy
    • Women Affairs
    • Special Reports
    • Africa
  • Investigations
  • Business

    Tinubu Signs Tax Reform Bills Into Law, Targets Investment and Revenue Growth

    June 26, 2025

    Tinubu Set To Sign Tax Reform Bills Into Law, Promises Fairer Economy For Nigerians

    June 26, 2025

    Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Give Strike Notice

    June 5, 2025

    Emir Sanusi Woos Foreign Investors, Assures Opportunities, Profit Margin In Nigeria

    May 8, 2025

    Dangote Accuses Oil ‘Cabal’ Of Sabotaging His $20B Refinery

    May 5, 2025
  • Politics

    Kwankwaso Speaks On Leaving NNPP Ahead Of 2027 Election

    August 28, 2025

    Gov. Yusuf To Probe Ganduje Over Alleged Sale Of Kano Abattoir

    August 27, 2025

    Ganduje Clean, Not Corrupt — Aide

    August 26, 2025

    APC Wins Kano Re-Run Election, Defeats NNPP

    August 17, 2025

    Police Restrict Movement Ahead Of By-Elections In Kano

    August 14, 2025
  • Environment
  • Sports
  • More
    • Entertainment
    • Opinions
    • Videos
    • Podcasts
    • Trending
  • About
    • Contact Us
    • Privacy Policy
GRASSROOTS PARROT
Home » Seyi Tinubu Mobilises 50 Medical Personnel To Support Maiduguri Flood Victims
Uncategorized

Seyi Tinubu Mobilises 50 Medical Personnel To Support Maiduguri Flood Victims

Editor IIIBy Editor IIISeptember 21, 2024
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram
Seyi Tinubu

Seyi Tinubu, the son of President Bola Tinubu, has mobilised 50 medical personnel to provide medical support services to victims of the flood disaster in Maiduguri, Borno.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that flood submerged Maiduguri on Sept. 10, following the collapsed of spillways at the Alau  dam.

The ravaging floods submerged residential quarters and farmlands, cut off roads and displaced thousands households in the ancient city.

Tinubu stated this during a sympathy visit to Gov. Babagana Zulum, on Friday in Maiduguri.

He said that 50 medical personnel drawn from the North-East states had been deployed to assist the overstretched medical team in the state.

READ ALSO: Northern Billionaire Dantata Donates N1.5 Billion To Borno Flood Victims

“They are already on ground, and they will remain with you for the next few days to help stabilise the situation”. 

Tinubu said the team in collaboration with the Noella Foundation donated medical supplies, food and non food items to cater for 50,000 children and adults affected by the disaster.

“This is just the beginning Your Excellency. I want to assure you that more help is on its way.

“As we speak, we are still mobilising additional resources to support the recovery until every displaced person in the state has been given the opportunity to start their lives,” he said.

He said the gesture was in response to President Tinubu’s call to  support the victims, and lauded the resilience of the people and the leadership being provided by the governor in addressing the challenges. 

READ ALSO: Maiduguri Flood: Children Missing, Thousands Displaced, Boko Haram Hideout Submerged**

Responding, Zulum, who appreciated the show of love and support from Tinubu and his associates, assured of judicious utilisation of the support for maximum impact on the beneficiaries. 

He also commended the president and the First Lady Remi Tinubu, for their support to the victims of the flood disaster.

“We remain grateful to the President and First Lady for their show of concern and support.

“Tell the President that the people of Borno highly appreciate him and are 100 per cent with him, ” Zulum said.

NAN reports that Seyi Tinubu accompanied in the visit by his brother, Yinka, also visited the Shehu of Borno, Alhaji Abubakar Umar-Garbai El-Kanemi. (NAN)

Share. Facebook Twitter Telegram WhatsApp

Related Posts

JUST IN: BUK Gets New Vice-Chancellor

July 3, 2025

INEC Fires Back At Coalition Over Party Registration, Insists On Full Compliance With Law

June 19, 2025

Children’s Day: CHRICED Demands End To Malnutrition, Street Begging, Almajiri Neglect

May 27, 2025
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Latest Posts

Bribery Allegation: Kano Judicial Commission Sacks Worker, Demotes Court Registrar

February 10, 20251,079

Kano Govt Insists 6 p.m. to 6 a.m Curfew Remains Despite End of Hunger Protest

August 12, 20241,065

Kano Govt Clarifies Curfew Relaxation Amid Growing Rumours

August 4, 2024937

BREAKING: Kano Govt Suspends Curfew

August 12, 2024735
Don't Miss
Environment

How Trailer Crushes Woman Returning From Farm In Abuja

By Editor IIIAugust 29, 2025

A middle-aged woman, identified as Ramatu, lost her life on Wednesday evening after being crushed…

Suspected Drug Baron Kills Man In Ondo, Hides Body In Drum

August 29, 2025

Kwankwaso Speaks On Leaving NNPP Ahead Of 2027 Election

August 28, 2025

Police Arrest Son For Killing His Mother Over Witchcraft Allegation

August 28, 2025
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Telegram
  • WhatsApp
About Us

Grassroots Parrot is a community-oriented online news medium focusing on social justice issues and how they are affecting people in the rural areas. We adopt tripod approaches of investigative, developmental and solution journalism to unearth developmental challenges and hold authorities accountable on possible...

Email Us: info@grassrootsparrot.com
Contact: +2348060183014

Facebook X (Twitter) WhatsApp Telegram
Recent Posts

How Trailer Crushes Woman Returning From Farm In Abuja

August 29, 2025

Suspected Drug Baron Kills Man In Ondo, Hides Body In Drum

August 29, 2025

Kwankwaso Speaks On Leaving NNPP Ahead Of 2027 Election

August 28, 2025
Most Popular

Bribery Allegation: Kano Judicial Commission Sacks Worker, Demotes Court Registrar

February 10, 20251,079

Kano Govt Insists 6 p.m. to 6 a.m Curfew Remains Despite End of Hunger Protest

August 12, 20241,065

Kano Govt Clarifies Curfew Relaxation Amid Growing Rumours

August 4, 2024937
© 2025 GRASSROOTS PARROT
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

WhatsApp Share